Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Color Throwdown #249


Hello everyone!! Joan here for this weeks Color Throwdown Challenge!!! I'm sure you are all tired of patriotic color combos but I just had to do one more since tomorrow is July 4th!!!

I also want to thank the lovely Wanda Guess, our June Guest Designer...all your cards were fabulous and we all loved having you join us!!!!

It's a new month and we are thrilled to welcome our July Guestie, Stacy Schafer!!! We are so excited you are going to play with us this month!!!!

Remember, if you don't have the exact colors,  just use what you have as long as they are close to the challenge colors.  Once you have finished your project, add a direct link to your creation using the Inlinkz tool at the bottom of the post. Don't forget to add CTD249 to your key words when you upload to an online gallery. You can find all the challenge rules in the right side bar.

Thanks for playing along with us ....I can't wait to see what you create with this weeks colors!!

Now, how about a little inspiration from the Design Team!!!

Joan Ervin - Stamping with a Passion


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud


Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor


Stacey Schafer, July Guest Designer - Stacey's Stamping Stage





**Inlinkz**

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tee hee!!! I'm pretty sure that Joan (& I ) would sneak aqua, teal, turquoise into every holiday...!! ;)) ;))
Love it!! I am playing along!!! FAB inspiration cards, ladies!!! :)) :))

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Fabulous cards and I love Ms. Schafer!

Joyce said...

I linked to your challenge, but my card is not showing up. When I try to link again, I get a message saying that I am already linked. I hope this is just a problem at my end, and that you can see my card.

Michele Spera said...

I linked up to your challenge too and Mine should be 12 but there is a whole row of numbers missing? can you see them? and its just linky being stubborn? Hehe
wonderful DT cards
Michele

Toby said...

Fantastic!